Meet Me, Kathleen Kivlin
I have been an Eau Claire resident for 15 years, and have recently retired from my nursing career. I received my Bachelor of Science degree in General Sciences and Nursing from Marian College, and I spent my career in Menomonie and in Eau Claire. Most recently, I was the Clinic Director of the Chippewa Valley Free Clinic, and have led eight medical missions to Haiti. I am still actively volunteering my nursing skills whenever possible.
I am honored to be a daughter of a high school teacher, a proud mother of three adult children (one of whom is a teacher) and a blessed nana to five children.
Student & Teacher Advocacy
I am running for the ECASD Eau Claire Area School Board because I am:
- Committed to giving students the tools they need to become productive members of society
- Compassionate about supporting teachers, students and families
- Committed to student success
- A believer of strong advocate of healthy communication between students, their families and educators
- Fiscally prudent
- Confident in my common sense policies and practical values
“It’s easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.”